Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some necklaces

I started these a year ago, but finally got around to finishing them recently. As always, click for larger picture.

I just love these picture jasper beads. Chunky jewelry is in style now. I finished it just in time.


This is a polymer clay cross I sculpted and finally got a chain for it.


Yay. Hand colored Catrina pendant on nifty beaded necklace. So hip!


I bought this white coral because it looked like teeth. The silverish beads are from Africa.


The mermaid beads are from Green Girl Studios. The beads are silver, fire agate, shells, coral and turquoise. The clasp is sterling silver and turquoise. It's a bit heavy, but very summery and chunky enough to be stylish.


This guy was screaming for this necklace made from polymer clay amber beads and other beads from Africa.


This sodalite necklace has a reversible soldered pendant I made. I thought Frida looked so Virgin of Guadalupish, I couldn't resist!