Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Okay. I'm Back.

update:

So I got really depressed after I lost my best friend and then lost my creative edge about 2 years ago... and that was the end of that


Then I had gastric bypass surgery in March 09 and lost my fat... I also noticed that I stopped posting right around the time of the gastric bypass.

I still hung out with the polymer clay crowd and went to workshops and retreats although I never finished anything...


then I got a new best friend ...

I got obsessed with Dia De Los Muertos

I got re-involved with astronomy and music performing...
then I started amassing craft supplies and jewelry supplies...
then I discovered thrift stores...

then I discovered the joys of getting rid of junk via eBay... Made room for more junk

I still can't find a job that pays more than minimum wage, so I won't be working. I can save more money than what I'd earn working by not buying stuff OR I can earn more money selling old stuff on eBay than what I'd make in a minimum wage job.

MWAH!