Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back in business?

Despite the pain, I am making stuff. Here's some of it
I bought a ton of watch parts from the Waltham Watch Co at a flea market in New Hampshire in the fall. Got pretty involved with that. I have also inherited tons of tatting and lace from relatives that I'm beginning to drag out of cartons. I plan to dye some of it too.




I amassed a ton of interesting garments from the thrift store. I plan to dye and alter them. I also have a bunch of old clothes that are too big so I'm experimenting with dye and bleach. I was particularly obsessed with long line bras and bleach tie dye. I dyed some bras, but never got around to embellishing them because of the pain in my arm. Today I see the pain doc, so let's see what happens with that.


Stay tuned for more.